November 11, 2018 4:47 am
Written by Byron Henry Jr
About Membership committee
- Reach out to, encourage, and maintain the membership in the Association.
- Plan and organize the Annual General Business meeting of the membership to be held in two weeks after the expiration of the prior fiscal year (April 1 to March 31).
- Communicate the notice of time and place of meeting to members sixty (60) days prior to the Meeting.
- Organize the Semi-Annual General Business Meeting shall be held in October.
- Be responsible for the collection of annual dues.
- Work with the Executive Board in revision of membership applications.
- Maintain and make available a completed and updated list of all members-at-large.
- Maintain a resource file of the members and their suggestions to the Association.
- Work closely with the Fund Raising/Events, and Project Planning Committees.