November 11, 2018 4:50 am
Written by Byron Henry Jr
About Fundraising committee
Fund Raising/Events Committee:
- Identify and recommend activities, for raising funds.
- Raise funds for projects and activities approved by the Executive Board.
- Propose a calendar of events and fund-raising initiatives for the fiscal year no later than sixty days after the start of that fiscal year.
- Prepare a budget of all approved activities/events.
- Prepare and present a final report of each fundraising activity to the Executive Board no later than thirty (30) days after the event.
- Hand over all monies raised to the Treasurer and/or deposit in the association’s account no later than seven (7) business days after receipt.
- Issue receipts for all monies disbursed and received.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping of all financial transactions.
- Be provided with float if necessary for activities/events.